Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: Use this specifically for sources that are about proscribed traditions, speech, etc. related to baptism.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The Third Congregational Church of Marblehead, also known as the South Church, was established in 1858 by 49 former members of the First Congregational Church in Marblehead. In 1860, the South Church building was dedicated and in 1864, the first minister of the Third Church, Rev. T. D. P. Stone, was installed. The church remained active until 1877 when a fire completely destroyed the church building. Included in the records are meeting minutes, copies of official communications, financial...