Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The Bay State Congregational Women's Fellowship was founded in 1963 with the objective of promoting fellowship and cooperation amongst the women of the Congregational Churches in Massachusetts. Its records document the history and activities of the organization including its constitution, bylaws and dissolution from 1963 to 2001.
Overview The Bethlehem Community Center was an important resource for the surrounding community. The collection contains meeting minutes and newsletters.
Overview The Congregational Christian Historical Society was formed to help preserve and make accessible the historical records of Congregationalists, Congregational Societies, and related monuments and historical sites. Frederick L. Fagley was the first executive secretary; following his death the Congregational Christian Historical Society moved to the Congregational House, located at 14 Beacon Street in Boston. By 2010 the organization had formally disbanded; its collections and mission are now held...
Overview The Community Church of Hancock and Granville changed from a United Methodist to United Church of Christ congregation in 1997 and closed in 2017. The collection is comprised of the minutes and financial reports from 1995-2017.
Overview The Illinois Home Missionary Society was founded in 1871 at the annual meeting of the Congregational General Association of Illinois and was incorporated in 1873. The Society first existed under the auspices of the American Home Missionary Society and shared its mission to aid the spread of Christianity throughout the states and territories by organizing churches and commissioning ministers for congregations that lacked the financial resources to supply their own. The Society records series...
Overview The Massachusetts Conference, United Church of Christ, began as a series of independent regional ministers’ associations. Originally these groups met to discuss matters of theology. This record group is comprised of collections that had been seprately organized and described within the Congregational Library & Archives and now is an intentional collection that fall under the umbrella of the Massachusetts Conference.
- Subject: Corporate minutes X
- American Home Missionary Society 1
- Bascom, Flavel, 1804-1890 1
- Bay State Congregational Women's Fellowship 1
- Bethlehem Community Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Chicago (Ill.) 1
- Community Church of Hancock and Granville-UCC (Hancock, Vt.) 1
- Congregational Christian Historical Society 1
- Congregational Home Missionary Society 1
- Fagley, Frederick Louis, 1879-1958 1
- General Association of Illinois 1
- Illinois Home Missionary Society 1
- National Association of Congregational Christian Churches (U.S.) 1
- Roy, J. E. (Joseph Edwin), 1827-1908 1
- Sturtevant, J. M. (Julian Monson), 1834-1921 1 ∧ less