Barnstable Unitarian Church (Barnstable, Mass.)
- Existence: 1845 (date of establishment)
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract The East Parish Church in Barnstable was officially gathered in 1723 after the town of Barnstable was split into East and West Parishes in 1717. In 1836 the original meeting house was replaced by a new structure. This meeting house was destroyed by fire in 1905; construction on the third and final meeting house was completed in 1907. During the nineteenth-century the church joined the Unitarian movement and became the Barnstable Unitarian Church. The church continues to serve the local...
Dates: Record Keeping: 1717-1930; 1967