Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Beloit was one of three regional conventions in the state of Wisconsin begun in 1841. The records contain the minutes and programs of the Annual Meetings of the Beloit District Convention.
Overview The Congregational Superintendents' Council was an annual multi-day mid-winter assembly of state superintendents from the National Council of the Congregational Churches of the United States. After the formation of the General Council of the Congregational and Christian Churches of the United States in 1931, the Congregational Superintendents' Council continued beneath that organization. In 1942 the name of the conference changed to the Conference of Superintendents. The activities of the...
Overview Delaware Valley Association was established in 1956 when the Philadelphia Association was renamed. The Association became a part of the United Church of Christ and then disbanded in 1963.
Abstract The Massachusetts Convention of Congregational Ministers began between 1692-94 when ministers in Massachusetts Bay met to consider contemporary issues facing their parishes. By the middle of the 20th-century, the convention became a center of religious dialogue for Massachusetts Congregational minister. The records contain meeting minutes, correspondence, reports, financial statements, photographs, and publications.
- Subject: Clergy conferences X
- Beloit Convention 1
- Congregational Charitable Society 1
- Delaware Valley Association of Congregational Christian Churches 1
- General Council of the Congregational Christian Churches of the United States. Superintendents' Conference 1
- General Council of the Congregational and Christian Churches of the United States. Superintendents' Conference 1