Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Chicago Theological Seminary collection on Professor Edwards Amasa Park lectures, 1850s. : [manuscript]
Overview The South Congregational Church was established in 1868; it was a formalization of what M. C. Andrews and J. B. Fairfield started in 1852 when they established a Sunday School. This collection contains meeting minutes and reports; financials; membership ledgers including births, deaths, and marriages; social and auxiliary groups; newsletters; and orders of worship.