Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Chicago Training School for Women (CTSW) was founded by the combined efforts of Florence Fensham and housed within the Chicago Theological Seminary. Fensham wanted to provide women with an opportunity to receive education and training for professional positions with the Congregational Church. Starting in 1909, the Chicago Training School for Women would continue providing its services until 1926, when women were able to attend the Chicago Theological Seminary. This collection includes...
Found in: Congregational Library & Archives