Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Griggsville Congregational Church was originally formed in 1834. In 1837 they merged with the Griggsville Union Church, retaining the Griggsville Congregational Church name. The combined church remained in operation until it officially closed in 1948. This collection contains information related to the Griggsville Congregational Church. Included is meeting minutes from organizations like the Ladies Benevolent Society, Cree Missionary Society, Congregational Society, Young People’s Society of...
Found in: Congregational Library & Archives