Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Washington Park Congregational Church was gathered in 1891 and remained open until 1927. It was located on South Michigan Ave in the Washington Park area of Chicago. The records in this collection gather together administrative and organizational records, ministerial and church correspondence, and the church's vital records.
Found in: Congregational Library & Archives