Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The Chicago Area Project (CAP) was founded in the 1930's by Clifford Shaw, a University of Chicago sociologist, who believed every neighborhood could reduce juvenile delinquency by improving community life. This collection contains the records from the first decade of CAP's operation and includes financial records, field reports, and correspondence.
Abstract The Bethlehem Community Center was an important resource for the surrounding community. The collection contains meeting minutes and newsletters.
Abstract The Washington Park Congregational Church was gathered in 1891 and remained open until 1927. It was located on South Michigan Ave in the Washington Park area of Chicago. The records in this collection gather together administrative and organizational records, ministerial and church correspondence, and the church's vital records.
- Baptismal records. 1
- Church correspondence. 1
- Church membership. 1
- Church records and registers. 1
- Constitutions. 1
- Corporate minutes. 1
- Corporation reports -- Religious aspects. 1
- Juvenile delinquency -- Illinois -- Chicago. 1
- Juvenile delinquency -- Prevention. 1
- Social surveys. 1
- Worship programs. 1 ∧ less
- Bethlehem Community Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Chicago Area Project 1
- Washington Park Congregational Church (Chicago, Ill.) 1