Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The First Congregational Church of Middleboro was first organized on December 26, 1694 and Samuel Fuller was ordained as the first minister. The First meeting house had been constructed previously in 1680 and the second was constructed in 1701. Ecclesiastical differences between competing factions resulted in the congregation splitting and the third meeting house being constructed in 1745. The congregation remerged in 1754. The fourth and present meeting house was built in 1828. The...
Found in: Congregational Library & Archives