Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract In 1698, the area of Watertown that would later be named Weston, was set off as the "Farmers' Precinct" based around the newly established Church of Christ. The first four ministers of the church were considered progressive and by the 1830s the theology of the church was beginning to shift towards Unitarianism. In 1867 a new church covenant was adopted that established the church as a Unitarian church. The collection includes vital records, meeting minutes, a daily ministerial journal, and...
Found in: Congregational Library & Archives