Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Incorporated on December 31, 1882, the Chicago City Missionary Society (CCMS) was created to promote religion and morality through Congregational Churches in Chicago and its vicinity. The Society was established to tackle questions surrounding the influx of European immigrants to Chicago in the late 19th century. The Community Renewal Society records document the history of the organization, originally known as the Chicago City Missionary Society, including management, finances, mission work,...
Found in: Congregational Library & Archives